Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm working on part 2, don't ya worry 'bout it!

"Part 2 for Brothers and Sisters Seeking to get Married" is coming along and you'll get to read it soon, I promise (InshaAllah!!!)

I’ve just been busy each week with Seerah. I tend to read during the week, but write up everything 1 day or on the very day of the Halaqah (I'm a big procrastinator if you don't already know). Oh if any young sister (in high school or university) living in Regina, Saskatchewan is interested in learning the Seerah of the Prophet (a.s.) it’s never to late to join! Just check out the poster below for more info. I should have posted it before, but unfortunately I just realized now.



By the way, aren't you happy spring is here? I sure am! Alhamdulillah, I survived the long bitter-cold winter in Saskatchewan. So no, I didn't turn into a Popsicle. Well, almost but completely :D

After a spring rainfall in Regina


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam, its me saaima just to ask can you give me some sites about sulaiman (A) (sr.shanaz was giving each person a different prophet to write about) it is a big part of my final exam mark ,oh and check you email