Tuesday, July 18, 2006

TheStar.com - Harold Hosein, bowed but not weather-beaten

All the Torontonians who watch CityNews on TV or listen to Chum or 680 News on the radio know who Harold Hosein is. Well he doesn't work for CityNews (and of course Chum) anymore. But I think he still comes on 680 News.

When I got the newspaper yesterday, the title caught my attention. Harold was off air for some time now, but I didn't know why.

Anyways, I thought I'd just share the article...for those of you who care. And, it's quite hilarious (and cute in some ways) .

TheStar.com - Harold Hosein, bowed but not weather-beaten



NOTE: Also, I'm so sorry for not updating the blog. I've been kinda busy and the heat wave kept me away from my room (which is on the top floor of the house, and no, we don't have central AC, which sucks).

No comments: