Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Youth Tarbiyah Conference 2009

Oh My Allah!

I. Am. Like. So excited! I can't wait! I just can't wait to go to T.O!

InshaAllah I will be going to Toronto this summer for a visit, and as you can probably tell, I can't wait! Don't get me wrong. Regina's not that bad. It's just that I was born and raised in the GTA, so it's kinda hard not to miss it. Everyday, since our tickets were booked, I've been saying to my husband and everyone here in Regina, "I can't wait to go home!" Yeah, I still consider it home- so what? You'd call it the same too...

Anyways let's get back to the topic of this post. We were originally planning to come in the first week of July, but my husband found out that the Youth Tarbiyah Conference (YTC) will be on the last weekend of June, so we decided we can't miss that. Therefore, we will be coming a bit earlier so we can go to the YTC inshaAllah! See, that's how amazing it is. It's definitely something to look forward to. I missed out on Path to Piety unfortunately, but Allah Ta'ala has blessed us with another opportunity to seek ilm (knowledge) and be around those with ilm inshaAllah.

I can't emphasize it more- well maybe I could, but I think this trailer says it all mashaAllah!








--

2 comments:

Khansa said...

I wish I could be in T.O. too!
on an unrelated note, let me bury my foray into blogging here. Um... http://mamatraveller.blogspot.com/

Umm Haniah said...

Well, I might be coming to Edmonton and Calgary this summer for a few days!

yaaaaaaay! A blog by Khansa! I'm going to push you to post as often as I can. SubhanAllah, I was just thinking of your writing skills this morning...