Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Microsoft Unveils New Controller--BBC News

I honestly don't even know where to begin with this. The Wii console doesn't seem like much after this. It's strange, but I have a mixed feeling about this new technology. I mean it seems really "cool" and it's definitely a great leep forward in technology. However I was just thinking, wouldn't it take one away from reality a bit too much? Movies and the like slightly (or more then slightly) do but this really, really would...but I don't know, take a look and let me know what you think. Allahu A'lam we'll see how far this gets and how fast.

I tried putting the video on my blog, but it came out so big, so just click on the link below to view it. Watch the second video first, then the first.

Microsoft unveils new controller --BBC NEWS

1 comment:

Sara said...

That was really fascinating-but its a means for making people even more glued to a screen than they already are. I agree with you, it would take people away from reality, far from it.
I can't believe how much work must have been put into it.