Monday, December 08, 2008

Eid Mubarak!


As salamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,


Eid Mubarak!!!


Well I was hoping that I’d post before Eid, but I didn’t get to it. I’ll spare you all with my excuses. It’s a happy time and May Allah (swt) bless this ummah of His Beloved Nabi (s.a.w) with the true understanding of sacrifice so that we may become of those with Taqwa and May He (swt) shower us with His infinite blessings, mercy, noor, and love on this very blessed day. Ameen.


InshaAllah I’ll do a post about Regina soon as I get all my pictures sorted out, I can’t wait to post them! There’s a video or two as well. It should be soon, I mean I’ve finally uploaded them and deleted the blurry ones now I have to pick the ones I want to post. Then InshaAllah I’ll get to posting them online. Okay you’re probably thinking, “great, she’s just going to post this in January now…” InshaAllah that won’t happen!! I’ll do it as soon as I can. :D




--

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biidhnillah...miss u loadz,
Zainab. I'm a regular of ur blog =)
Take ur tym...I'll styl b chkn InshaALlah.

Lazeena Umm Yusuf said...

yay i'll be waiting for pics too!
miss youuu

Umm Haniah said...

Oh I miss you guys!