Monday, May 29, 2006

Pics from Sunday's Trip at the Farm


That's Snuffles but my mum calls him another name which I might mention some other time.
This dog is super hyper, he's only 2 months old, a blood hound and he loves barking and jumping up and down when anyone comes near him. He's supposedly the guard dog.


Did I mention I have fear, a phobia of dogs?
I got chased by 3 dogs, well 4 including a chew wawa (if that's how it's spelt).
I think someone fed this dog's mum too much caffeine or weed maybe while she was pregnant.



Here are the spoiled sheep.


I cornered this one just to get a pic, then soon as I moved the phone away from it, it ran like hell.


My mum's chickens, they were all over the net while my dad cleaned the old barn.

Mary-Moo Cow, a new member to the farm. This one is the only one who gives milk. Don't worry my dad has a certificate (Alhamdulillah). So my dad's friend was over and he decided to milk the cow...






Preparing to milk the cow and also make tea.

Just joking we didn't make tea with it, but the brave men did drink it fresh.



Well there he goes. Then the ladies took over and even I tried...it's not that bad really.


Here are the two goats that made me laugh when I saw what they were up too.
See that white container on the right? Well that's full of corn, and they LOVE corn.







Then the little one joins in too.



















My little sister tried to sit on her and ride her since she really, really and I mean really wanted to ride her. Well all seemed to be okay until my uncle let go of the rope. My sister screamed, the horse ran and she fell. Alhamdulillah she's okay, she just won't be dreaming of horses for a while now.
























Our new puppy. She's a sheep dog who's terribly shy. And I touched her, yes I did. I actually adore her. She is so quiet that no one (in my family) has heard her bark yet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta visit ur farm one day inshallah...hehehehe

Umm Haniah said...

lol

You have to come inshaAllah this summer!

Anonymous said...

oooo i wish i had a pony :(

Anonymous said...

Hey no fair!
I don't know who's saying what!
-Mujahidah

Umm Haniah said...

Oh it's another one of my friends lol...at least ya'll know who I am




I am so lame.