Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Exams...

As salaamu alaikum

Tada! Look who's back......
Okay, stop shrugging and acting like you don't care. I know you're all ecstatic and practically jumping off your seats.......................ahem, yeah lets pretend atleast :)

Well, I only posted today because I didn't want any of you to leave thinking it wasn't going to be updated until Sumaiya comes back....otherwise I would have to change the name of this blog to "desertedness"....and then you'd all be coming to my funeral right after Sumaiya sees it. Let's hope she doesn't see this post either........hehe

Well..I've got midterms right now. Just had my bio exam today, having calculus and english tomorrow, and then chem on friday. Sigh. Please make dua for me and the rest of those who have exams. You might be going through it, or have been through it and know what it's like...so please make dua we all pass with flying colours InshaAllah :) JazakAllahu Khair in advance :D

Alright, so that's all for today. Have a pleasant morning, evening, or afternoon depending on where you are in the world.....

Wa alaikumu salaam
-believeress

No comments: